Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Going a Bit Too Far

In the midst of my organizational craze, I've had multiple artsy projects to work on as well. For weeks, I was needing to make a flower girl dress for Parsley but somehow I couldn't quit organizing. Since the medicine/first aid cupboard and jewelry project, I've organized my spices, dvds, bathroom medicine cabinet, under both bathroom sinks, my sewing room, and (perhaps this is overdoing it) my refrigerator. It's like I have some sort of chemical imbalance that has suddenly made me obsess over sorting and grouping. Weird. And so not me.

Even though I did finally finish the flower girl dress a whopping three days before the wedding....
Here is the less exciting organized refrigerator. Thanks again, to Ginny, for planting the idea in my head. I'll plan to post the flower girl dress tomorrow. Or soon.


So, here it is. I didn't intend for it to end up like this, but I added the plastic container (bottom left) to make it easier to pull out instead of everything getting shuffled anytime I want something from the back.


Then I randomly added the plastic drawers on the right when I couldn't find another container to use and had the drawer set left over from another project. At first I wasn't sure if I would like the adjustment, but so far it's worked out well. It helps me know what to do with the space I have and it's been nice to have a designated space for even leftovers. We'll see if I end up getting rid of it in the future.

The door is the best improvement. I finally know where to put things instead of scattering condiments and dressings everywhere. 

My favorite is the place for cups. Now Parsley just helps herself to her milk and water cups, and I don't end up with multiple cups scattered throughout the refrigerator.

And a few shots of the cuteness behind the refrigerator...

Sorry, Rosemary, I have no idea what she's doing to you.


Parsley must have decided that her doll (creatively named "Baby Doll") wanted to play on the mat too.

I love that happy face.



Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment