Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Little Flower Girl

Here are some pictures of the Flower Girl. For months we talked about the white dress and the wedding. Her "Cinderella dress" went through quite the evolving process. Initially I made an enormous sash for the dress. Then after I finished this first part, I decided that the sash was too big and stiff (I had added heavy interfacing). I cut the sash in half and then ended up making the skirt billowy.

Here's the first stage without the larger-than-life sash.


Being a little bit silly.



And the finished dress. Never mind the wonky bow that I tied in a rush. I can't be quick enough getting her in and out of clothes when I'm seeing how they need to be altered, etc. 
I have to bribe her with M&M's and animal crackers.





I have no idea where she learned to pose like this. I didn't even realize she had her hand up until I downloaded the photos unto my computer.

Now she would be so excited if I could just find her a pair of glass slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment