Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Medicine Cabinet Organization

I recently read that outward disorganization in your home is generally indicative of disorganized closets. Of course. Makes complete sense. So, I've been on a bit of an organizing kick for a week or two.

I don't naturally organize things. Parsley is always sorting her toys. Often according to color. I may be able to credit myself with her attention to color, but Joshua gets all of the credit for the organizing side.

With that said, I am incredibly grateful for the blogging world of organized people who kindly share their tips and ideas.

Last week amid re-entering potty training attempts (with much success so far--she must have hit the right age) and fishing out a splinter that Parsley managed to wedge under her fingernail (the entire length of her nail), these were my two main projects: (1.) Medicine/First Aid Storage and (2.) Jewelry Storage.

Sorry, no "before" pictures because I don't think about taking them when I'm jumping into a project. Furthermore it would be too embarrassing. Yes (regrettably) I fear man. Namely, you.

The medicine cabinet was organized via tips from Ginny. Thank you, GINNY! Never would have come up with that. And thank you for developing an affection in my heart for labels. I am a huge fan. 

Here's the new set-up.

I also have a tupperware container of some vitamins, hot pads and other odds and ends.

And to end on a cuter note...





No comments:

Post a Comment