Monday, April 15, 2013

Lorin & Melanie

Last month was the Junior/Senior Banquet for my brother-in-law and his friend.
It's hard to believe that the cute little guy who sang a solo in our wedding could be finishing high school this year. This was the first time I met Melanie. We had a fun time together, quick and cold as it was.


Beautiful.





Yes, it's hard to imagine that there are only a few years between this...
(dapper little fellow)

...and this.



My personal favorite.


Melanie's hair was perfect.




Such great jewelry.



Such fun shoes. 

Melanie's mom made her dress. Amazing.







The vintage Bell Tower.








I love the added accessory.
(And thank you to Uncle Dave and Aunt Joyce for taking care of Rosemary in the car!)





Parsley loves Uncle Lorin.

Off for the evening. 

Good ol' Chevy Pickup.


I love these two even more.

As for this Cinderella...

She dances with Daddy tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment