Monday, April 22, 2013

A Bit About Parsley

She's the best big sister. She loves talking so sweetly to Rosemary, and when I let her, she loves to hold her. Rosemary loves to listen to her too.

Parsley loves playing with play dough, playing piano, playing in her sandbox, pretending with her dolls and stuffed animals. She's very sweet. Her new favorite thing to do is swing on her new swing set. In less than a week she went from being terrified to swing very high to loving it and wanting to go higher than it can go. She loves the song "Holy, Holy, Holy" right now. She has also just learned her alphabet thanks to the Leapfrog Letter Factory dvd. We checked it out from the library for a couple of weeks and now she loves pointing out all of her uppercase letters. The other day I overheard her saying to herself "O says 'ohh' as in octopus." One of her most common phrases is one she uses after doing anything she enjoys (usually involving other people that she likes): "Should we do that again sometime?"

Here's a quote from today...
Parsley: Mommy, what time is it?
Me: It's 11:15.
Parsley: No, it's game time!
I don't think she learned that from me.

Parsley: Where's Da-da? (not sure where the "da-da" came from)
Me: He's at work.
Parsley: I like Daddy.

Parsley: Mommy and Daddy and [Parsley] and Trina.
Me: Who's Trina?
Parsley: I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment