Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ode to the Brotherhood

My nephews Ezra and Noah received a new brother this week. So in honor of Big Brotherhood let me share a few photos of these adorable little fellows and their beautiful (yes, I'll use that word since they can't read yet) eyes.

I love these beach photos of Ezra. We were waiting to be seated at a restaurant. 
I love kids. If this had been an adult, he likely would have realized I was taking his picture and started looking a bit inhibited and awkward. Instead, complete oblivion.









Now for a few shots of that blue-eyed wonder. Noah is about 3 weeks younger than Parsley...a fact that I'm sure she will relish in the coming years of childhood. She just loves playing with both Ezra and him. Of course even with the new arrival of Micah, at this point she's indifferent to her lack of female companionship. She may become the permanent cheerleader at their backyard football games....or perhaps the running back.





A little bit of sugar until next time.

1 comment: