Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Best Chapel Message I Ever Heard


Semper Informandi - A Newsletter From RTS Charlotte


IN CHAPEL APRIL 17TH:  RTS SENIOR JOSH
Joshua is an assistant pastor at Hampton Park Baptist Church in Greenville, SC.  He and his wife Liz have one daughter.  Joshua enjoys spending time with his family, reading, as well as watching and playing most sports.




Today Parsley and I made the quick trip to Charlotte with Joshua to hear him speak in chapel. What can I say...He did a great job. A slightly biased opinion? Maybe. I'm so proud of my husband and the incredible amount of time that he has committed to a solid Biblical education. I don't think I could have married a more hard-working man. He's amazingly efficient with his time and an excellent student. I don't know how he does it, but I feel spoiled to call him my husband. 

Looking forward to graduation next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment